What is CardioSignal Screening Program?
The CardioSignal mobile application is a CE lla class certified medical device for iOS and Android smartphones. CardioSignal is able to detect atrial fibrillation with 96% accuracy.
We offer two weeks' worth atrial fibrillation measurements for free so you can monitor your cardiac health. It is recommended to monitor 2 times per day, every morning and evening.
If you feel any palpitation, it is strongly suggested to take an extra measurement.
Take the first step to enhance your health condition!
You can install the application for free in the Apple AppStore and the Google Play store.
How to use CardioSignal App?
Easy and Fast to Use
- Lay down and relax.
- Press Start to begin the analysis.
- Place the phone in the middle of your chest, above your sternum without holding it by hand.
- Lay still, don’t move or talk for 60 seconds.
- The result shows immediately whether Atrial Fibrillation was detected or not.
What is Atrial Fibrillation and are you part of “at-risk" groups?
Did you know?
- Every third person of over 55 years old will develop Atrial Fibrillation during their life.
- In majority of cases, Atrial Fibrillation is initially asymptomatic.
- Untreated Atrial Fibrillation can result in dramatic health consequences, such as stroke and heart failure.
- Atrial Fibrillation is the most common cardiac arrhythmia that requires hospital care. Atrial fibrillation is associated with a five times increased stroke risk and it can be diagnosed during an ECG test or by using a Holter monitor.
ESC Guidelines 2020 reports that hypertension is the most common factor associated with the development of AF ib, and patients with hypertension have a 1.7-fold higher risk of developing AF compared with normal blood pressure ones.
What to do if atrial fibrillation is detected?
If you get two consecutive positive measurements for atrial fibrillation you need to contact your doctor.
If you haven’t been diagnosed with atrial fibrillation before, inform that you have received an atrial fibrillation alert from a certified medical device and need to get an ECG confirmation.
Since atrial fibrillation is often paroxysmal, remember to repeat the CardioSignal measurement when having your ECG so your doctor can compare the results.
Discover ways to monitor blood pressure and take ECG at home
Do you have more questions?
Please take a look at the links below or email to: email@example.com