Automatic Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
NightView is the first at-home wrist monitor designed to measure daytime and nighttime blood pressure. Even with controlled daytime blood pressure, 1 in 4 people still has a condition called nocturnal hypertension.
- Get the full picture of your patient’s blood pressure – both nighttime and daytime
- Monitor your patients’ progress as they share their data
Get free NightView Toolkit
Without the full picture of daytime and nighttime blood pressure, your patients may be at risk.
Accurate, regular tracking of both daytime and nighttime blood pressure gives you the full picture to help increase the chance of an early nocturnal hypertension diagnosis. A wrist-cuff device like NightView helps better assess the prognosis of nocturnal hypertension.
Introducing a new way to see the full picture: NightView, acomprehensive view of your patients’ at-home nighttime, and daytime, blood pressure to help you customise treatment plans.
Download the digital product leaflet now for more information about NightView or request the full package of NightView Toolkit to raise the awareness of this device amongst your patients. The NightView Toolkit contains:
• A product brochure
• Printed version of the medical papers about NightView
• 100 consumer leaflets and a leaflet holder
• A poster for your waiting room
You can expect to receive the NightView Toolkit within 2 working days.Request Toolkit now
Clinically validated accuracy for nocturnal measurements at home
Nocturnal blood pressure is considered a strong predictor of cardiovascular events. The golden standard to measure night-time blood pressure is an Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor. However, a major issue is the negative effect on the sleep quality of blood pressure measurements taken by an upper-arm device during sleep.
This validation document discusses the validation of the accuracy of a wrist-type device in sitting and supine position in different rotations of the wrist and whether this is a suitable tool for nocturnal blood pressure measurements at home.
Watch our webinar recording to learn more about nocturnal hypertension
Innovation beyond ABPM - Optimize Nocturnal Blood Pressure assessment and treatment
Measuring nocturnal blood pressure has become more important as many studies have demonstrated a significant correlation between nocturnal high blood pressure and organ damage and event prediction. Sleep apnoea patients’ cardio system is under stress during the night; therefore, it is essential to understand and track their nocturnal BP.
During this webinar Prof. Dr. Gianfranco Parati, Prof. Dr. Francesco Cappuccio and Dr. Martino Pengo explain the Importance of nocturnal blood pressure in cardiovascular risk assessment, how does sleep disturbance affects night time blood pressure and how routine nocturnal blood pressure measurement can improve the management of hypertensive patients.
Click here to see the full webinar video
NightView product information for consumers
Visit the NightView page for consumers if you are a consumer yourself, or if you are a healthcare professional and want to share NightView product information with your patients.Visit consumer page
1. Kario K, Hoshide S, Haimoto H, et al. Sleep blood pressure self-measured at home as a novel determinant of organ damage: Japan morning surge home blood pressure (J-HOP) study. J Clin Hypertens (Greenwich). 2015;17(5):340-348. 2. Kario K, Kanegae H, Tomitani N, et al. Nighttime blood pressure measured by home blood pressure monitoring as an independent predictor of cardiovascular events in general practice. Hypertension. 2019;73(6):1240-1248. 3. Imai Y, Asayama K, Fujiwara S, et al. Development and evaluation of a home nocturnal blood pressure monitoring system using a wrist-cuff device. Blood Press Monit. 2018;23(6):318-326. 4. Kuwabara M, Harada K, Hishiki Y, Ohkubo T, Kario K, Imai Y. Validation of a wrist-type home nocturnal blood pressure monitor in the sitting and supine position according to the ANSI/AAMI*ISO81060-2:2013 guidelines: Omron HEM-9601T. J Clin Hypertens. 2020;22:970-978.